Monday, October 09, 2006

Killing Time....

(This poem has been written at an extremely boring conference, where I was finding means to do some time-pass, so chances are that it might be boring <:P> but still, enjoy the rhyme scheme!!)

It's easy to kill a dog,
It's easy to kill a man in fog,
It's easy to kill a fruit without a dime,
But what's not easy is to kill time.

Take the dog and buthcher his head,
In an instant the dog will be dead,
Killing a dog is not at all a crime,
But can someone tell me - how to kill time??

Take a knife and slash a men's neck,
Throw his dead body in a crowded deck,
Killing him will surely be a crime,
But I would prefer killing time.

Go to the shrub and pluck a sweet lime,
Devour the fruit at no extra dime,
That my friend is certainly no crime,
But what the hell, HOW DO I KILL TIME ??!!??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...I don't knw...U know I don't like rhymin poems:p...but this was kinda nice...killin time? hehehe, why no hot chicks in IBM?:p

Anonymous said...

ah! a universal probloem after all... how to kill the ever bothersome culprit,Time. its the plight of our generation to wallow in this relentless battle against Boredom! nothing is good enough to hold the heart in wonder and amazement for long...!

Bhavan said...

Yikes, I just pray you don't go to anymore conferences like these :) Grotesque, but in a perverted sense understandable. Although I must admit I couldn't see the link between killing a man in fog and slashing his neck ... and nor did I get the phrase kill a fruit without a dime...

Namrata Shah said...

You sound like a maniac and not a poet at all inspite of the rhyming. Listening to all this butchering and slashing is very EEEEW !!! Better luck at some other conference....God bless...