Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I will be there for you . . .

When you were eight and I was nine,
When the days of childhood were just going fine,
What fascinated me were your expressions so true,
That was the time when I decided to be with you.

I climbed the mountains with you,
I swam the oceans with you,
Whatever you wanna do, you do,
But I'll be there for you.

When I walked down the altar with you,
And exchanged my first kiss with you,
What stole my heart were your expressions so true,
It was then that I promised - "I'll be there for you."

When we slept under the skies so blue,
And walked on the grass wet with the morning dew,
I didn't even realise te closer we drew,
But for everything, I'd been there for you.

Days, months, seasons, years, just flew,
Now is the time to bid my mortal possessions adieu,
But what remains immortal for me are your expressions so true,
'Cos I'd been there and will always be there for you.

4 comments:

Raman said...

rockin dude...rockin....y do i hav a feelin...u r seein someone...

Bhavan said...

The first post of yours that I'm not very taken by. Nice theme, nice mood but there was a sense of deja vu. Probably because of cliched words ? Just thinking aloud ..

Anonymous said...

In your cooooooool style.......
Good Good Good Good.......
Great keep it up....

Sayali said...

Mast che...