Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When Hell Broke Loose. . .

I saw you at a secluded place,
Boasting your gifted dignity and grace,
Stood at the background of the golden sunrise,
Oh! How I drowned into your eyes.

Your hair unruffled, curled and blonde,
Every moment made me more and more fond,
Seeing your femininity, I was taken by surprise,
Oh! How I drowned into your eyes.

As you approached me step by step,
I waited there with bated breath,
You carried the oomph complimented by your size,
Oh! How I drowned into your eyes.

The closer to me you drew,
Stood behind me the forest crew,
They feared that you would devour me,
With your naked body looking at me.

A voice within me said - "Why were you a lioness oh damsel?"
Even after being woken up by the alarm, I couldn't tell!

4 comments:

teacup said...

look whose blogging!!! hehhe...good to see u've started blogging too:)
and mihir shah...as usual the modest soul!!

keep blogging:)

a said...

"The Shah" is a poet too, eh? Nice work! Liked this one, although the last statement isn't as elegant as the rest of the poem!

Keep writing, boss!

Nikhil said...

U write really well, dude...
Even for 2 sibs there are umpteen flavors to the relationships. I have always wished i had an elder bro while I am one myself now. That patronizing care is something i would dearly love to have.
Keep blogging and don't drop by the wayside.

Bhavan said...

Brave of you Mihir. Had it been me, I'd have been running for the hills instead of admiring and capturing the nuances of an about to pounce feline. Just kidding :) Must admit that rahul had a point. The last line looked as if it was anagramed to rhyme. And just for the sake of nitpicking, correct the "dres" to "drew" in the last stanza.