Sunday, March 19, 2006

My first blog ever . . .

Writing the first blog makes me feel more excited than the time I wrote my first exam ever. Generally on a first meeting, people like to introduce themselves, but I feel introducing oneself on a blog is highly LS. So the readers of this blog are skipped from my detailed introduction which is highly interesting!!!

My friend Milan writes amazing blogs and he told me that writing blogs today is one of the most convinient ways of sharing information. When I started reading blogs of people, I started getting a peek into their lives, emotions, dreams, aspirations and so many hidden aspects of their sometimes turbulent sometimes smooth lives. So then I thought why not write a blog of my own and make my self more "likeable" to people who dont know me!!!

This place is going to give me a huge space to unleash my creativity, so all those people who haven't experienced creativity for a long time now, I think you are reading the right space. I have this habit of writing melodramatic and soul stirring poems, which you guys will enjoy reading surely!!!

I thought it is quite difficult writing a good blog, but I think the moment you start typing the words that you wanted to say to a friend, ideas keep running in and the space starts filling up. But I must say I have read some amazing blogs on blogspot and I think, we bloggers must really be grateful to blogspot for giving us our own space to express our feelings and experiences.

With this I think I have succesfully written my first blog ever and I expect like minded people to patronise it by reading it and posting comments that would help me improve.

No comments: